Tuesday, October 25, 2016

My Friend Came Home

Today one of my close friends came home from a two week vacation in California. I was very excited to see her again because I missed hanging out with her and having her as a companion as I went out to shoot assignments. After class was dismissed, I went to run a few errands before I went to pick her up. When I arrived at her house, she let me in as they were eating an early dinner. She told me that she had something for me and handed me a plastic sleeve with a cute little turquoise bracelet inside. I was so happy because I had something for her too. It was a picture of her that I printed in my Digital Photo class right around the time we began printing. She was so excited and she showed the rest of her family members. Everyone else was thrilled as well. I presume that they will frame it and put it somewhere, but it is up to them. It felt nice to have done that. I enjoy giving people things. Here is the image I printed for her on my instagram page. It doesn't look exactly the same, as I did do some retouching before I printed it. But it is relatively the same picture.

Image (also self promo..):https://www.instagram.com/p/BKtdzXuDkMF/?taken-by=mels.photography__&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment