Monday, October 31, 2016

Fail

So far, I have enjoyed my time at Suffolk. I like my classes, I am doing pretty well in all of my classes. All except for one. My digital materials and processes class is a massive struggle for me. It's not like the work is impossible, it's just that there is a lot of it. I feel as if my professor demands a little much from us, his projects are doable although he does not clearly express what he wants in our papers. A large amount of people in our class are in the same position as I am grade wise. I am literally dying! However, he's not so bad because after class he decided to give me a chance to get everything in because he seemed understanding that I had other classes to worry about. He said that if I give 110% from now on, I will be able to pass the class. Thankfully, I still have a chance and I have friends that can help me kick it in to gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment