Monday, October 31, 2016

A Day in the Life

I recently got a new project in my Digital Photography 1 class. It's all about portraiture. My professor showed us some example images to give us an idea of what to photograph. He explained that we didn't have to just photograph the person head on. He said we could photograph different parts of the body and we could photograph the person from many different angles. This information was very useful to me when thinking about how I wanted to approach this project. I'm thinking I want to do a day in the life shoot with one of my friends. Basically what I would do is follow one of my friends wherever they go and photograph them doing their daily routine and/or tasks. I think this method of photographing would provide many interesting photographs because there would be a wide variety of angles and diversity in each photograph because each would be taken in a different place. I am excited to see how they turn out. I will post photographs in the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment