Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Embracing Our Differences

In photography seminar class, we were assigned a project with the theme, "Embracing Our Differences." The concept of it says it all in the title. As I was brainstorming, I wanted to stay away from the mainstream portrayals of this particular theme. In my opinion, when someone would hear "Embracing Our Differences," they would think of something along the lines of racial issues or sexual orientation issues. I came up with the thought of how everyone has different dreams and hopes for the future. I am not entirely sure how I will show that in an image, but I am determined to find a way. I do not want it to come of as too literal, but I want it to have a symbolic essence to it. I have attached some images in hopes to help me come up with some ideas.
(All credit goes to those that created these images. I, in no way shape or form, had anything to do with the creation or production of these images. I am simply posting them for brain storming purposes.)





No comments:

Post a Comment