Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Favorite Images

This week we are to chose some of our favorite images, print them out, and share them with the class. We are permitted to submit 6-50 of our favorite photographs. Of course, I am not going to attach 50 photographs. This assignment, I think, is to explore what we are as photographers personally. It's to see what we like to photograph the most, what our style is, and what themes we gravitate more towards. As Iv'e thought about what my style and themes were, I found that I enjoy natural elements. Whether it's nature itself, or people in their natural environment, using their natural faces. I find that I also really like colorfulness. A fellow student in my digital photography class pointed out that my midterm submissions were all very colorful. I was glad he mentioned that because then, I wasn't really sure what type of photographer I was. Here are some of the images that I am considering submitting, and that I am particularly proud of. I hope you will enjoy them as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment